- Dean Mangham (Park Lodge)
- Steve Tudberry (Tom Hill Youth Club)
- Dean Mangham: 07776 454314 or 0130 282 1050
- Steve Tudberry: 07795 302911
E Mail Address:
- Park Lodge, Askern Road, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0HU
- Tom Hill Youth Club, Wadworth Street, Denaby, Doncaster, DN12 4AQ
The Doncaster Myplace Development encompasses two Centres, Park Lodge and the Tom Hill Youth Club. Park Lodge is near the town centre, and Tom Hill is in nearby Conisbrough where it serves the young people of Denaby and Conisbrough. The two Centres are full of exciting and activities and services for young people living in, and near, Doncaster.
The Park Lodge Centre focuses on learning, school groups, sport and dance. The Tom Hill Youth Club offers a range of music and sporting facilities including for boxing. (The Tom Hill Amatuer Boxing Club is located at the Tom Hill Youth Centre.) Both Centres offer Duke of Edinburgh awards and football and include an arts space/hub.